Dynasty Warriors 7 XL PC English Patch (Partial)
This is a partial patch for Dynasty Warriors 7 Xtreme Legends on PC. This patch is incredibly crash-heavy, especially around equipping seals. I'm not able to fix it because I'm terrible at ASM. Use this patch at your own risk, and expect crashes.
Use the original exe rather than the patched one to stop the crashes. Strings will then be cut off however.
Download v1.1 => http://www.mediafire.com/download/qup27utw0j5h564/DW7_English_Patch_v1.1.rar
- Install the game. This patch must be run on the original, unedited JP files.
- Extract into your Dynasty Warriors 7 folder, or any folder that has the LINKDATA files.
- Run Patch.bat
Alternatively, if you have issues with the .bat, you can run xdelta manually as:
xdelta3.exe -d -s LINKDATA.IDX.bak LINKDATA.IDX.patch LINKDATA.IDX
Files should be renamed before patching, ".bak" is used for the original file in the above example. The batch handles this automatically.
Use "xdelta3.exe -h" if you need help with using it manually.
And here is cracks => https://www.mediafire.com/?jj6r4244kivl8sk
SM6 is the original, SM6Eng is edited one. Use one of them to stop crashing.
- Overhead names, and names on in-battle messages are asterisks.
- Idling on the main menu and triggering the AI battles will crash the game.
- Blacksmith seals are broken.
- String lengths.
- All DLC content
- Narrator text
- Warrior info on load screens
1.1: Fixed an issue with dialogues during camera panning (out of control of the player) crashing the game. I.e In stage 8 of Wu's story.
How to patch:
- Copy the original file (LINKDATA.IDX ; LINKDATA0.BIN ; LINKDATA2.BIN) to root folder like C:\ or D:\ (DO NOT place them in any directory like c:\programs file\...)
- Copy patch file (LINKDATA.IDX.PATCH ; LINKDATA0.BIN.PATCH ; LINKDATA 2.BIN.PATCH + PATCH + XDELTA3) to same root folder which you place the copy of original files (LINKDATA.IDX...etc)
- Run "PATCH" ("windows batch file") not XDELTA3..you'll see the files will be patch
- Copy the files that already patched (LINKDATA.IDX ; LINKDATA0.BIN ; LINKDATA2.BIN) to your game's folder file, like: (C:\Program Files(x86)\TecmoKoei\Shin Sangokumusou 6 - Win64) or (C:\Program Files\TecmoKoei\Shin Sangokumusou 6 - Win32)
- Don't forget copy of SM6.exe (which already cracked from patch folder to the game folder)
Credit to Lavos
Source - http://s13.zetaboards.com/koeiwarriors/topic/7093148/1/
Copy from Koeiwarriors forum